Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

New question... my 1st set (3 cayugas & 1 ancona) are 10 weeks and my 2nd set (4 anconas) are 7 weeks. They have been living in separate pens side by side in garage for a couple weeks now. I want to make a single pen for them to keep together (hopefully for outside). What dimensions would you make?

New question... my 1st set (3 cayugas & 1 ancona) are 10 weeks and my 2nd set (4 anconas) are 7 weeks. They have been living in separate pens side by side in garage for a couple weeks now. I want to make a single pen for them to keep together (hopefully for outside). What dimensions would you make?

For just right now- or for forever?

my brooder full of babies
love.gif
crumpet is in the left hand side next to 2 meat chickens

Here is crumpet in a coffee cup of water to show you guys how small he is 1 weeks old yesterday

Captain

Scotch

Unnamed Baby # 1

Unnamed Baby #2

Probably for 2-4 weeks? Not sure... just know I need to move my 3rd set of ducks (6 anconas & 1 silver apple) that are 3 weeks old to the garage. I could build a 3rd pen for just them to put in garage with the other 2 sets instead??

Can you post a pic of sebbie #2??

Utah: My camera isn't working. Says I need to Format the card... but this is the card I've always used. I'm not sure what's going on. I'll snap one with my phone it's just not going to be good.

I think I'm leaning toward Metzer. I guess it is his best quality breed and I can time delivery to arrive the same day my grey dewlaps hatch.

OK, QJ on the pic, but do not open bator!! Don't want to stress the poor thing too much.

Back
Top Bottom