Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

Shellie, I'm in LOVE with my babies! Thank you so much for them
love.gif
They are still huddling together and staring at me like I'm a huge monster though
lau.gif

:lol: you are a huge monster. Remember they are just days old, we're put in a box and shipped to you. Let them rest, hydrate and eat. Before you know it they will be weep weep weeping at you constantly.

Emailed you the care info yesterday, can resend now. We covered care via text for when you got them home. Our feeding line up is on our website too. Will put the rest back in an email to you.

QJ, that's good news! What did you order?
QJ.... Does her bill or feet feel hot or overly warm to the touch? Clear eyes? Any nasal discharge?
CG and Dutch good luck with the newest hatchlings.
Now that you mention it. I picked her up yesterday and she spit on me. I could have sworn it came from her mouth.. but maybe it was her nose. I'm going to go feel her feet right quick. But her eyes just look like.. she doesn't feel good. Maybe I'm a duck whisperer. I can't explain it.. just droopy and tired looking.

I ordered 6 Silkie, 3 cayuga and 1 appleyard.

Must tell hubby somehow.

I'll report back with the feet report.

Where's Duckgirl when we need her? She knows how to tell breeds & will tell you exactly what they are!!
lau.gif

I like the Kakey Cambells ~ Do they taste better frosted or in soup?

OLAH Marty ! Cute babies ~
GO CAYUGA !!! I am on team Cayuga
woot.gif
You will have to name it ~ Ranger
Mmm. Kakey and soupy. Mmmm.
lau.gif

I'm on team Cayuga too! Go little solo duck!

Just watching ebay & I swear some people are on crack! Why would it cost $23 to ship 3 chicken eggs???
ep.gif

Just looked, and I think DG will be getting her box of goslings today (a day early!)
celebrate.gif

Babies are at PO!!!
celebrate.gif

Got my babies! They are so cute! I'm in love! Yes, I know this is against every rule out there, but I connot post pics till later! Gotta finish baby playpen! Oh, and celtic, don't see any care sheet lol.
wee.gif

ducks are close to hatching!
celebrate.gif

Ok...here are a few pics I took last night with my cell phone.

Mother Goose and Daffy duck checking everyone out.

Mother Goose wanting the babies so bad...that's Simon.

The new buff girl is to the left of Simon.

I still plan on having a photo shoot, though, lol.
love.gif

Holderreads cashed my check!!! On another thread the girl that got her check cashed last week already has a shipment date, so hoping mine comes soon too!
ya.gif
Silkies! Lucky, lucky, lucky you!

OK, just check out this album!!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom