Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

Would you be okay with it if I stole your photos and sent them off to a coworker? He didn't believe you could make a duck house out of one of these...
sure GQ
smile.png

Marty This is pictures of our duck/goose houses. We have 3 of these Buff Ducks, Scovies and the Roman goose and her mate. The bigger geese have different houses however they have all "visited" the insides of these as we were putting them in place.

What exactly are these? Someone said water tanks. What kind of water tanks? Where did you get them?
Would you be okay with it if I stole your photos and sent them off to a coworker? He didn't believe you could make a duck house out of one of these...
GQ - do you know of somewhere to get these in WA?

PSue, arent' they great? A frinds DH works at a place that has them, so he's grabbing me them for free. Woo Hoo! private houses for mated geese should simplify things
Yes!! These 3 came with the new place we just got. My luck I will need more next year ... we all know how fast our flocks expand during/after breeding season.

Thanks! Much appreciated!
What exactly are these? Someone said water tanks. What kind of water tanks? Where did you get them?
GQ - do you know of somewhere to get these in WA?
They use these for other liquids as well, I believe. There are some on Craigslist right now, think Tacoma area. Coworker had the listing printed out, but he didn't go get them, so who knows?

Here they are listed like this:

275 gal Totes plastic tanks

275 GALLON POLY TANK WITH OUTER METAL CAGE
6" CAP ON TOP
2" BALL VALVE DRAIN
METAL PALLET TYPE BASE

48" X 40" X 46"

ibc plastic water tank

Back
Top Bottom