Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

hugs.gif
J and Iain so sorry for your loss from both of us

I got 60 Goose eggs!
woot.gif

Our daffydills are coming up, frogs are croaking, and had my first slugs come out ! Early spring here

You guys need to start posting all your yummy goodness!

Where are you getting your meat birds???

Here is my trio of goslings ~ just had to sex a bunch of ducks & geese for the lady.
I asked my daughter what we should name them, and she said "I Don't Know"
I said that is a great idea.... Eye, Dee & Kay ~ Does anyone know what they are? She got them from Ideal Assortment.

I got some chicks recently, but my mom heard all about them, and immediatly got them from me, and I had to order a new batch of Lavander Orphingtons.
Lol!
ok guys what is the possibility of me getting any live hatches from shipped eggs, when the weather is still freezing? i want to hatch soooooo badly!
I've got some duck eggs that came in a few weeks ago when it was freezing. I've got 4/7 going.
smile.png

We should do lots of enabling to hatch. I have to start my eggs now to test fertility, but I found someone 30 min. away whos going to buy my eggs out of the bater the day before lockdown. (I have to go to TX and OK to pick up some very special goat babies) I get to incubate, but there will be no hatchlings for me until afterword. I guess I'd better make sure DH learns how to watch and adjust carefully. I have to be gone for 3 days in mid march, and there will be eggs on autoturn in my most trusted bater.....not an LG, thats for sure.
That's nice you have someone close to finish up the eggs. I hope you'll have your own babies soon after. Maybe hubby will get addicted to hatching too.
Bonnie, our 13yo boxer, passed away peacefully this evening at home with Iain and I at her side. RIP little girl.
Sorry to hear that.
hugs.gif

Bonnie lived a full life rescued from the grave
She has the sunshine in your eye
from the scratches that you gave
Gentle nudges that silently said good-by

She flourished with your love
Constant spoiling you made an art
She will be looking at you from above
because she knows your heart

Her sloppy kisses and gentle nudge
Sad she left this earth