Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

woot.gif
Auction day

another 32 Goose eggs to set
hide.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am no longer out of the elite ~ Gettin Laid Club!!! My 1st GOOSE EGG today !!!!!! Nice to finally be gettin some
lau.gif

Egg 1 & 2 duds

EGG 3 Still Rockin !!!!
EGG 4 STARTED Scrathin & Rockin !!!

wee.gif
celebrate.gif
ep.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

& I thought ducks & geese were slow
th.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So was a great day ..... NOW just HATCH
he.gif

Your master bator must be filling up! Are you going to have any room when I bring you eggs? If all goes well, I'll skip the seed swap and come down on the 8th. If the eggs aren't ready for me, it'll be the following weekend.

Congrats on the goose egg! Now if only my runner ducks would cooperate! I want pretty little runner babies!
love.gif

Your master bator must be filling up! Are you going to have any room when I bring you eggs?

Do you know how many eggs I can fit in the space of 1 Emu egg?
lau.gif
I just took 4 off the racks, and have another set going into the hatcher in 5 days!

If all goes well, I'll skip the seed swap and come down on the 8th. If the eggs aren't ready for me, it'll be the following weekend.

woot.gif

Congrats on the goose egg! Now if only my runner ducks would cooperate! I want pretty little runner babies!
love.gif

What color runners do you have?
They lay a lot of eggs I hear
droolin.gif

:woot Auction day another 32 Goose eggs to set
hide.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I am no longer out of the elite ~ Gettin Laid Club!!! My 1st GOOSE EGG today !!!!!! Nice to finally be gettin some
lau.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Egg 1 & 2 duds EGG 3 Still Rockin !!!! EGG 4 STARTED Scrathin & Rockin !!! :weee
celebrate.gif
ep.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ & I thought ducks & geese were slow
th.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So was a great day ..... NOW just HATCH
he.gif
Yay for eggs and hopefully hatching emus!!!

I should be expecting babies any day now! I now how you feel. I'm becoming so impatient, I just want the little guys to bust on out of their shells so I can finally see the them :3

Well, I got a real surprise this morning. In the sebbie pen, I found a big egg frozen to the ground. The reason this is a surprise, is I gathered two eggs yesterday. This means what I thought was 2 pairs of sebbies, is actually one male and three females! Of course, this means the sebbie I lost to the dogs was a boy from Celtic.

I got a third goose egg last night. Which made me realize that the second one I got really was huge, lol. The big egg is 269 grams, the smaller one 165. The serama egg is 18.
big_smile.png

That's an awesome pic of your eggs Julie!

Hi Psue!

Yay for more girls, so long as number four is really a boy. IS one boy to 3 girls OK for fertility in sebbies? I think they tend to have higher fertility anyway due to their smaller size.

Back
Top Bottom