Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

4 sebbies out

1 appears to be alive, but not internally piped. I don't know if it'll make it or not, I hate to interfere w/o an internal pip at least.
Exciting!!! I don't mess with anything that won't internally pip on it's own. Learned the hard way about that.

Happy Easter, all!

My Easter weekend hatch went pretty well. Two cayuga babies and many, many little chickies. I have a big duck lockdown on Wednesday and then there will be... gasp... room in the bators again!

Happy Easter Everyone. I haven't been on here in a bit I hope all your Birds, baby's and hatches are doing great!!
Here are some pictures of my last hatch of ducklings.. I have goslings in lockdown! this is the first time I have hatched goslings in a GQF and I can't wait to see them..

Jumbo Pekin Duck.. Boy there grow fast this little girl is about 2 1/2 weeks old!

Blue Mallard she is a girl that I'm keeping!

Blue next to a Normal Color Both Mallards

4 Blue, 4 Normal Mallards, 2 Jumbo Pekin and a Black East Indy

the Pekins are Younger then the Mallards LOL Ducklings are so much fun
wee.gif
I can't wait for my Next batch
jumpy.gif

Happy Easter Everyone. I haven't been on here in a bit I hope all your Birds, baby's and hatches are doing great!!
Here are some pictures of my last hatch of ducklings.. I have goslings in lockdown! this is the first time I have hatched goslings in a GQF and I can't wait to see them..

Jumbo Pekin Duck.. Boy there grow fast this little girl is about 2 1/2 weeks old!

Blue Mallard she is a girl that I'm keeping!

Blue next to a Normal Color Both Mallards

4 Blue, 4 Normal Mallards, 2 Jumbo Pekin and a Black East Indy

the Pekins are Younger then the Mallards LOL Ducklings are so much fun
wee.gif
I can't wait for my Next batch
jumpy.gif
Awww.
love.gif

Happy April Fool's day!
celebrate.gif
Joke's on me. Hubby was insisting that one of my goose eggs set on 3/15 was going to hatch.

Joke's on me. Hubby was insisting that one of my goose eggs set on 3/15 was going to hatch.

I forgot it was April Fools. My mom told me my sister was not divorcing her cheating husband after all. I think my blood pressure spiked 30 points in an instant. Then she says, "APRIL FOOLS!" Geez, she gets me every year.

Back
Top Bottom