Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

WARNING

UPDATE THE INCUKIT FROM INCUBATOR WAREHOUSE FRYED THIS MORNING AND COOKED OVER 100 GOOSE EGGS INCLUDING BUFF DEWLAP TOULOUSE, SEBBIES AND EMBDENS PLUS ALL THE SCOVIES SO I WILL NOT USE THEM AGAIN

Sebastopol babies hatched this morning, Thanks to a hubby who separated my hatcher and incubator.... I will wait till tomorrow to candle all the eggs that got to hot. I just can't today

day 17... still have 11 live babies, but one has a free rolling air cell, he looks a little smaller than the others....should i remove him and just let him go? i feel like death that way would be way better than drowning if he can't get to the air cell. do free rolling air cell eggs ever hatch? also, i keep moving the eggs around since i have a still air bator, but some seem behind by several days and some air cells are smaller than others and i've decreased my humidity yet again... trying for 40 to 45%. i swear at this point i will never do this again....i'm a nervous wreck!! 

Yay for the live babies!

WARNING

UPDATE THE INCUKIT FROM INCUBATOR WAREHOUSE FRYED THIS MORNING AND COOKED OVER 100 GOOSE EGGS INCLUDING BUFF DEWLAP TOULOUSE, SEBBIES AND EMBDENS PLUS ALL THE SCOVIES SO I WILL NOT USE THEM AGAIN

That was a cabinet model incukit? I'm on year two with the tabletop version and the only problem I've had was occasional moisture in the digital readout. I'd be in a padded room if I were in your shoes right now.
hugs.gif

Sebastopol babies hatched this morning, Thanks to a hubby who separated my hatcher and incubator.... I will wait till tomorrow to candle all the eggs that got to hot. I just can't today

So, so, so sorry about all your egglets. That's so horrible. I had a scare with my bator recently, but it was nothing like what you're going through.
hugs.gif

WARNING

Dang it. Jerry, I'm so sorry to see this happened to you two.
hugs.gif
What a loss.

Cute babies!

Hi everyone. Today I've got goslings hatching, I don't know how many I'll end up with yet though.

hugs.gif
What a loss.
Cute babies!

Hi everyone. Today I've got goslings hatching, I don't know how many I'll end up with yet though.
Heya Marty!

I've got goslings hatching, they're just not mine to keep. Had a friend without enough room in the bator... now I wish I could keep them, but she paid way more for the eggs than I would have.

I've got two Saxony out of the dozen shipped eggs I bought. One of them is either blind or it has neurological issues. Watching it closely for now.

That was a cabinet model incukit? I'm on year two with the tabletop version and the only problem I've had was occasional moisture in the digital readout. I'd be in a padded room if I were in your shoes right now.
hugs.gif

So, so, so sorry about all your egglets. That's so horrible. I had a scare with my bator recently, but it was nothing like what you're going through.
hugs.gif
yea, he built the cabinet and it had ran great until this morning. I'm gonna candle tomorrow but I really hold no hope of any being viable after that.
hugs.gif
What a loss.
Cute babies!

also have 4 Embden hatched today but 2 sold already and a 5th trying to come out of the egg yet. But I think my girls are about done. and we'd had 100% hatch rate on the Embdens... guess ti was too good to last. There is always next year... right?
Ready to have a few days off from hatching. It's been a tiring few weeks.
I'll be done in a bout 6 weeks until next year.

hugs.gif

hugs.gif

hugs.gif
What a loss.
Cute babies!

Thanks all have it running again with new system in it already redesigning it for next year with double safeties built into it

Back
Top Bottom