Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

Quote:
I saw those last night. I have no idea WHY I was looking at eggs on ebay, but I was.
hide.gif
They are beautiful.

Quote:
I saw those last night. I have no idea WHY I was looking at eggs on ebay, but I was.
hide.gif
They are beautiful.

I think we're twins.

Or maybe your my sista from another mista.

He'll have another auction. But man, those are the ones I want! They are awesome.

Quote:
yea she should calm down.
when my cocker spqaniel was younger he was horrible. didnt listen, would chase the chickens, not to get them just tracking them. if they stopped he sat down and waited for them to move again.
as he got odler he got better, and with a few stern lessons from grandma he stopped completely.
still follows them trying to c them butt, if you tell him to stop he does.

I've definitely seen progress with her, but I still don't trust her AT ALL. I really worked with her this summer. Had her on a leash everyday when I would go to the ducks. My other dog Shiloh is an 11 yr old lab who could care less about them. In fact the ducks aren't afraid of her at all and will lay beside her. Of course when I try to get a picture everybody scatters. It would be a cool pic though!

just give it timy right now she thinks eveyone wants to play with her
so when the ducks run its a game

Quote:
I've definitely seen progress with her, but I still don't trust her AT ALL. I really worked with her this summer. Had her on a leash everyday when I would go to the ducks. My other dog Shiloh is an 11 yr old lab who could care less about them. In fact the ducks aren't afraid of her at all and will lay beside her. Of course when I try to get a picture everybody scatters. It would be a cool pic though!

just give it timy right now she thinks eveyone wants to play with her
so when the ducks run its a game

You're exactly right. We love her anyway. She's starting to become really gentle with my girls (the humans), so I know there's hope for her. She was a rescue from a shelter. But I know we'll never have another dog like our Shiloh.

Quote:
hide.gif
They are beautiful.

I think we're twins.

Or maybe your my sista from another mista.

He'll have another auction. But man, those are the ones I want! They are awesome.

lol.png
There are other lavender orp eggs on there...but you're right, those are the best looking one's I've seen on there.

he.gif
My 2 year old has so far today: colored on the walls/floors/herself with a marker, dumped out half a bag of goldfish crackers and stomped on them, snuck a whole bag of cheerios while I was making lunch and dumped them everywhere, and took off her jammies and diaper and peed on the floor.
barnie.gif
It's not even noon yet...

Quote:
Yes, I have those in my watch list. I'm also watching the 10 dollar ones from Greenfire Farms. She's a BYC'er and has good birds.

I have 2 Lav, Orps too bad i don't have a Lav. Orp roo, my 2 bantam roos cannot breed them. But can't get any more roos till these 2 guys go on. They lay huge eggs too.

Back
Top Bottom