1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by stillmecle, Nov 5, 2011.

1. 70%cocoa

70%cocoa Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2011
    Canberra, Australia
    Quote:did you get mine yet ???

Yes, I got yours, Critterrun - thankyou!!! It was one of the first I got [​IMG] I posted about it a while ago I think.

2. DUCKGIRL89

DUCKGIRL89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    My lavender chick just died [​IMG]

3. JulieNKC

JulieNKC Overrun With Chickens

Sep 25, 2010
    Kansas City
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] Sorry DG.

4. DUCKGIRL89

Apr 28, 2011
    TN

Thanks [​IMG] atleased she was.loved. Now im gonna go outside and be thankful for what I have... Still sad though [​IMG]... Hey now theres room for some others [​IMG]

5. QuackerJackFarms

QuackerJackFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2011
    Missouri

Thanks [​IMG] atleased she was.loved. Now im gonna go outside and be thankful for what I have... Still sad though [​IMG]... Hey now theres room for some others [​IMG]

Sorry about your chicky. That always sucks to lose one. [​IMG]

6. QuackerJackFarms

QuackerJackFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2011
    Missouri
  7. JazminesZoo

JazminesZoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 28, 2011
    Quote:Thats the lady I get all my turkey eggs from !! I have her Midget whites now!

She is coming over to my place tomorrow to candle my Pheasants, Buff Orps, & chukars & to pick up some MW & CH turkeys I hatched for her! Small world. I believe she is bringing more mystery eggs for my bator, She is also the one I got my LAV & WH orps from

Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
  8. DUCKGIRL89

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    Quote:Thanks [​IMG] atleased she was.loved. Now im gonna go outside and be thankful for what I have... Still sad though [​IMG]... Hey now theres room for some others [​IMG]

Sorry about your chicky. That always sucks to lose one. [​IMG]

Ive actually lost three. But she was my favorite [​IMG] I loved her so much [​IMG]

QJ, how do you know?

9. JulieNKC

Sep 25, 2010
    Kansas City
    Quote:Hey QJ- http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-Mallard-duck-eggs/280800677257?ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1&ih=018&category=46532&cmd=ViewItem
    He's
    in Lawson too. [​IMG]

AHHHHH!!! Bad Julie! Wonder how far Lawson is...Hmmmm.. Actually I could just email him and ask to buy a drake.

Bunson is a drake BTW.

Lawson is about 30 minutes north of liberty. I looked at his feedback and he also has lavender orps. [​IMG]
    I also think this is the same person- http://kansascity.craigslist.org/grd/2782082192.html and maybe I should go buy a dozen of each and see what/ if anything hatches. [​IMG]

10. JulieNKC

Sep 25, 2010
    Kansas City
    Quote:Thats the lady I get all my turkey eggs from !! I have her Midget whites now!

Then if I win our turkeys will be family, lol.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by