Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

Great idea! Does it help keep it dryer in there??
With regards to ducks the term "dry" is in question. LOL! But I found it to be the easiest way to clean the wet. I only had 2 ducks and it lasted 3 days. So you might need to change it more often with .. 11? I think you got 11 or 12 on that last hatch. I also limit their water intake. I don't let them have large quantities of water ALL day long. I take it in and out. (Not when their super tiny, but when they get older... like 3 or 4 weeks.

I'm talking in circles. I hope that made sense.

DG its not that we are mad at you persay..
its that when people cant handle the animals they have they cut back WAY BACK not add to..
we all understand that you are younge and you are learning but to learn the hard way on that large of a scale is heart breaking.
we also understand that they are YOUR MOTHERS RESPONABILITY not yours...
its more we wish we could help more and we are stuck right here on a computer and not much help but give you advice to carry on to your mother and as a mother i know i take some and ignore some.. so its frustrating..
MAD AT YOU.... NO!!!!

Exactly. It's not your fault, and sounds like your mom kind of got stuck with them, although I still feel bad for the poor things.

DG its not that we are mad at you persay..
its that when people cant handle the animals they have they cut back WAY BACK not add to..
we all understand that you are younge and you are learning but to learn the hard way on that large of a scale is heart breaking.
we also understand that they are YOUR MOTHERS RESPONABILITY not yours...
its more we wish we could help more and we are stuck right here on a computer and not much help but give you advice to carry on to your mother and as a mother i know i take some and ignore some.. so its frustrating..
MAD AT YOU.... NO!!!!

hugs.gif
....... thanks ev!

Actually, they are my dads sheep... My mom is actually trying to sell them so they will have a better life. Maybe so they will actually live. we just aren't in the right position for sheep... But i can promise you guys that these twins will have a good life living with our milk goats and have no hoof problems ;) (If they take the bottle that is!)

QJ, we used to have aound 20 sheep (15 females and 5 males) but my dad gave up trying to save them, so we only have 5 females left. One of the Rams got lucky before he died ;) so now we have 5 adult females, and 2 baby girls... the vet was only here for the goat. he didn't say anything about the sheep.

You all aren't mad at me, are you?
hit.gif

So with the gestation of a sheep being 5 months, You lost 15 sheep in the past 5 months right? How did they die?
Are any of the other females preggers?
And no I'm not mad at you, I'm "upset" (not using the word mad), with the situation.

Answer that, and then I'll continue.

Very cute, and completely agree with you Evelle. I got my tubes tied after this last one, another and I'd commit myself to the loony bin.

LMBO!!

We're going to try one more time for a boy.. After that- DONE.
My husband is 1 of 10 kids, so he likes the big family concept. However, my Uterus does not.

Back
Top Bottom