Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

I can't even imagine a world with no rain in January (or February, or March, or April...you get the idea)!
smile.png
This summer I need to have a huge load of drainage rock delivered for my horse paddock. It's a slippery, muddy mess right now. I hate it. I have so much work to do outside, but all I want to do is curl up on the couch with my book.

Cute Ancona ducklings, Coyote!

Marty - your avatar reminds me of my mom. She has this weird phobia of feathers. She likes birds fine as long as they aren't flapping their wings, but she comes unglued if one flies at her or tries to land on her.
smile.png
Since all my runs are wet and muddy it makes for fairly easy cleaning. Usually our dirt is as hard as bricks. No fun. However, I wasn't able to do as much as I would have liked, cleaning wise, due to my back. I hauled 10 50lb bags of feed the other day, so my back wasn't acting right. *sigh*

~ Asen

Asen,

I feel your pain. I'm about to go buy 10 bags of feed myself. (sigh) Of course, I'm letting those young men and my old man do the lifting. Its my job to point to proper locations in the storage area of the shed.

Christing,

I love this pic, I really do. Its one of several I seem to flip between when I get bored with my Avatar. (which is like every 3rd day or something)

Asen,

I feel your pain. I'm about to go buy 10 bags of feed myself. (sigh) Of course, I'm letting those young men and my old man do the lifting. Its my job to point to proper locations in the storage area of the shed.

Christing,

I love this pic, I really do. Its one of several I seem to flip between when I get bored with my Avatar. (which is like every 3rd day or something)
That's what I usually do but all the men folk were gone that day so I had to use a wheel barrel and haul them over to my building one by one, then drag them inside and stack them. No fun!
10 seams to be the average number per month here also
hmm.png
10 bags of feed will last me about 3 weeks, or less.....
wink.png

~ Aspen

That's what I usually do but all thee and stack them. No fun!
10 bags of feed will last me about 3 weeks, or less.....
wink.png

~ Aspen
I go through about 15 lbs of feed a week, maybe a little more right now with pickings so slim for them outside. I have around 30 birds, but for the most part they are bantams and don't eat a lot. Guess I won't complain about buying feed after reading how much everyone else buys, lol.
How has everybody been without me??
Hi SM. Hope you're feeling good. Have you had much snow there so far?

Back
Top Bottom