Three babies in car seats , left in a car at Aldi today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've made a pact with myself that if I ever see a baby in a car in a parking lot with nobody around, I'm busting the window out FIRST, removing the kid, and then I'm calling the cops.

I figure anyone who does that at least deserves the aggravation of having their window busted out, and I seriously doubt anyone would file charges against me for doing it.
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

I would have called the cops the second I saw that. Some people need a major wake up call that the world has some evil people in it. And if they do know and just don't care they deserve to have their kids taken away IMO.

Just yesterday in El Paso, a young lady picked up her little one at night time daycare, after being out partying all night. She got home, opened the door to get her bag and such, left the BABY in the car seat, the door open, all night long. The neighbors saw it in the morning and called the police right away. Took the baby out of the car took it inside their own home and it took the police 15 minutes of beating on the front door to try and wake her up, trying all the other doors and windows etc. She came to the door, reeking of alcohol and is now in the local lock up and the baby in foster care.

Thats awful, too many people are idiots. I went to a mall a while back its not a bad area but not great either, big malls attract people from bad areas too. There was a cop outside reaming these 2 "parents" who left a toddler and infant in the car, the idiots wouldn't admit they did anything wrong instead kept arguing how they were just inside the store, how the car was locked and running. I really hope they got a ride in a squad car.

I don't even leave my dog (dachshund) alone in the car unless I am darting in, can see the car the ENTIRE time, the trip is only a short (pay for gas for example) and it's a cold day. I did used to leave one of my dogs alone in the car with all 4 windows rolled down as long as the weather was good....She was 165 pound great dane that would not allow someone to stick a pinkie into the car window... But she could take care of herself.... BUT I still never left her alone where I couldn't see the car. I can't imagine leaving a child alone in a car....So unsafe.

I worked with a lady that left her 5 year old and 9 month old in her car while she went into her ex husbands house and had an arguement with him. The car ws left running and caught on fire and the 5 year old got the 9 month old out of his car seat before they were hurt.

You just never know whats gonna happen.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom