Tis Time for a March 2020 Hatch-a-long!

Since you're so close to hatch day I would personally wait until after the chicks hatched and maybe collect some more eggs to put in the incubator with your other egg.
I am going to set 16 eggs in my new incubator today giving me a hatch date of 3/21, I have room for 22 eggs so I will add this one as well then. Any idea as to what it might look like. Thank you

Last edited:
Woke up this morning to a pip in the right egg. Problem is the pip is in the wrong end of the egg. Today is day 20 for these babies so it's right on time thank goodness. Nothing yet for the other two but maybe if this one gets out it will make the others want to get moving.

Maybe the other babies are internally pipped as well since a pointy end pip will be both the internal and external pip in one go. Finger crossed they all hatch!

Maybe the other babies are internally pipped as well since a pointy end pip will be both the internal and external pip in one go. Finger crossed they all hatch!
That's what I'm hoping. This was my test hatch with the lower humidity for lockdown. I started with humidity between 35-40 and with the external/internal pip from the first little one I am up to 46 now but still not terribly high. The cool thing is that these eyes are right on track for hatching on time today or tomorrow morning rather than being a day late. Hoping this means that I finally found the sweet spot in my incubator. My Spot check won't be here until the 3rd so won't be much help with these chicks but might be with my St Patty's day chicks.
1582985051210.png

Back
Top Bottom