Tis Time for a March 2020 Hatch-a-long!

I know I'm not hatching anymore but here are the cute babies I got today. I went in for 4-5 chicks ... came out with 9. My husband said get what I want and some I wanted were on sale and the sales lady literally pleaded with me to take the last 3 of one breed bc they needed the space. So of course they had to come home with me. View attachment 2050287
Pfffft. It should be a requirement to continue posting chick pics here while people agonizingly wait for their hatches. What breeds are they?

Ok so baby isn’t quite ready yet. Still some veining on the membrane so I put it back. I can’t get a good pic of it to save my life
6940C430-5464-4C89-ACD9-B46979CEA630.jpeg

Yes, of course! Can't just leave 3 littles behind! :D
They were the last 3 in their bin and my husband said he wanted those then the sales lady started in too so how could I say no to those fierce arguments? :D

Pfffft. It should be a requirement to continue posting chick pics here while people agonizingly wait for their hatches. What breeds are they?
These little girls brightened my day up and now my 2 and 5 year old aren't literally fighting over the lone chick. I came home with 3 golden laced wyandotte, 3 partridge rocks, 1 Australorp, and 2 Noir Marans.

Ok so baby isn’t quite ready yet. Still some veining on the membrane so I put it back. I can’t get a good pic of it to save my life View attachment 2050301

No worries! I just did this with mine as well and she was ready about an hour later and finished up herself. Sometimes we look just for peace of mind.

Ok so baby isn’t quite ready yet. Still some veining on the membrane so I put it back. I can’t get a good pic of it to save my life View attachment 2050301
I just did the same with my side pip, with the same results. The little thing was peeping, so I felt it best to check on it.

Back
Top Bottom