To excited!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Rach4, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Rach4

Rach4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2016
    Australia
    I didn't know where to put this post, so here is perfect I hope. I had to tell someone as my partner is sick of hearing it but 7DAYS TO GO!!!!! My Bantam Babies (not really babies, but their my babies) are expecting their first hatch-lings, I have every single toe and finger crossed at least one will hatch for my Dookie, she has been so dame good with her eggs, and Buba takes such good care of her, so for their sake (and Christmas dinner... Joking!) I hope a little beak appears.
    Corny I know being this excited, But I hate human babies, dribbling bundles of mess, and love animals, especially chickens, I strongly believe each one has a quirky and unique sense of humor SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!

2. AustralorpsAU

AustralorpsAU Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2016
    Down Under

So excited for you. You could have posted in the chick section but who cares. Hoping that they hatch too

3. Rach4

Aug 31, 2016
    Australia
    Thanks had to get it off my chest, thanks for the heads up where to post next time[​IMG] Try not to post in wrong places so I don't do a boo boo hee hee

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Sending great hatching vibes your way.... please let us all know if it works

5. Rach4

Aug 31, 2016
    Australia
    Will do thanks for that so glad the weather isn't so dame cold at the moment for her or to hot! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by