To excited!

Rach4

Chirping
Aug 31, 2016
Australia
I didn't know where to put this post, so here is perfect I hope. I had to tell someone as my partner is sick of hearing it but 7DAYS TO GO!!!!! My Bantam Babies (not really babies, but their my babies) are expecting their first hatch-lings, I have every single toe and finger crossed at least one will hatch for my Dookie, she has been so dame good with her eggs, and Buba takes such good care of her, so for their sake (and Christmas dinner... Joking!) I hope a little beak appears.
Corny I know being this excited, But I hate human babies, dribbling bundles of mess, and love animals, especially chickens, I strongly believe each one has a quirky and unique sense of humor SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!

I didn't know where to put this post, so here is perfect I hope. I had to tell someone as my partner is sick of hearing it but 7DAYS TO GO!!!!! My Bantam Babies (not really babies, but their my babies) are expecting their first hatch-lings, I have every single toe and finger crossed at least one will hatch for my Dookie, she has been so dame good with her eggs, and Buba takes such good care of her, so for their sake (and Christmas dinner... Joking!) I hope a little beak appears.
Corny I know being this excited, But I hate human babies, dribbling bundles of mess, and love animals, especially chickens, I strongly believe each one has a quirky and unique sense of humor SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!

So excited for you. You could have posted in the chick section but who cares. Hoping that they hatch too

Thanks had to get it off my chest, thanks for the heads up where to post next time
smile.png
Try not to post in wrong places so I don't do a boo boo hee hee

Back
Top Bottom