Today all I really need is a hug...

hugs.gif
change is never easy, hiding makes it harder. You can't fix what you don't know is broken so tell him to fill you in on what's going on so you can work on it together. Tell him straight up he hurt your daughter and that can't happen again, so let's talk about it.

I hope things are shaking down a whole lot better today.
hugs.gif
Sometimes us guys are just jerks because we think we have to fix it all by ourselves and that can be overwhelming.
hide.gif
After 47 years the Princess has cured me of my male stupidity. I think.

hugs.gif
. So sorry its so rough. I just ignore the bear till he leaves. (Have even slept on the couch) i do most everything here too but he works and earns the money. But he ever is a bear to the kids i tell him cool it or go to bed. Hes been much better the last yr just takes time to tame the bear. Hang in there a marriage isnt about how u do when things are good but how well you stick during the rough.
hugs.gif

Hang in there girl! And for sure have a good cry!!!
hit.gif
It always helps I think!!

I agree on staying at your dad's place especially with the economy and the added bonus of Grandpa getting to watch his granddaughter grow up. That is unless there are other factors involved and there is tension there or something. If it makes your DH really uncomfortable to live there then maybe you should move. Hope things start looking up and I actually hope that bear stays in hibernation and your DH comes out!!!

Thank you so much for your kind words everyone! It really did make my day better yesterday and I had plenty of time to think about what I was going to say to the bear when I got home. Luckily DH was there and the bear had left so it made it a lot easier to talk. First on the agenda was DD. He agreed that he was very in the wrong and DD got an apology and an explanation from him. We had a talk about the move and how I believe my dad still needs our help. We have a schedule worked out to be with my dad 3 days a week to do the various household/garden/misc chores that i know he wont do because he is single. We also know that if things don't work out like DH plans we can move back in but I figured I'd give him a chance and see how it works out living on our own again.

BTW this morning was much better but I had to put the bear cub back to bed for a bit because she was trying to come out of the cave when she woke up again
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom