Today has not been my day- wedding, aunt, cancer and NOW car wreak!

urban dreamer

Songster
10 Years
Sep 28, 2009
Sherwood, AR
th.gif
<--- Pretty much sums it up.

So today I continued planning my wedding. I have 11 days left and I am getting a worn thin and stressed. I am so glad I only have to do this once! Then I found out today that my evil sister-in-law-to-be is pregnate. I'm gonna be an aunt. Great (not really). NOW I just got a call that my future grandmother-in-law has stage IV breast cancer that has spread to her brain. Really? All of this in one day! I am beyond overwhelmed. I don't know what stage IV cancer is but any cancer can not be good. I really love my GIL, she gets so tickled when I tell her about my chickens. The only time I get along with SIL is when she is far away from me. Now she's gonna be here all the time.
he.gif
I have to rant alittle. Today has not been my day or anyone elses.

Last edited:
stage 4 cancer= not good. my dad was a 3b until they found it in his leg.. and then it was a 4.. and then... it wasn't long for him.. but i don't know anything else about cancer.. but sorry about your rough day.

There's only 4 stages in cancer... number 1 being the least worrisome. Both my son and my foster daughter had 4th stage cancer. Son is in remission for 4 and a half years now and foster daughter is still in chemo about ready for a bone marrow transplant.

4th stage isn't always fatal.. keep that in mind.

Thanks Boyd. I will remember that.

ChickieBooBoo, because everyone else wants to see her.

Oh and on the subject of SIL, she just got into a car wreak not 10 minutes ago. I don't have any details yet except that today offically sucks.

Quote:
This is true, however, it depends on the type of cancer. Bile duct cancer at stage 3 is a death sentence. Please do not ask how I know. I can't do it tonight. See other threads.

Back
Top Bottom