today i put 48 eggs in incubator.

ok here is my problem when i put my thermometer in the hole at the top it says 38.2' but i thought i would just check and see if i got the same as when i lay it on top of the eggs. here is my problem when layed on top of eggs it says 36.1' is this a problem will my eggs be ok. I've turned it up now and testing temp. what's the lowest temp your allowed for them to still hatch. by the way im in Australia

I would attempt as close to the 99.5 for fan model as possible, low temps are much worse than 100-100.5....

Is 36.1 bad like its killed them now i really hope not as I've got $95 worth of eggs in. that's a very expensive waste of money i really want them to work but now im scared

I've got 84 eggs in my incubator. last time when i incubated i tested temp by putting thermometer in the hole at the top. and i had chicks hatch ok. the temp from the hole at the top read 38' - 39'. Today im on day 10 last week on day 5 or 6 i thought i would lay the thermometer on top of the eggs and just see what the temp said that's when i found it say 36.1' i total freaked out. Day 18 for me is next Thursday. how many eggs do you all guess im going to hatch out of my 84. my guess is i hope most of them as i really spent alot of money on them and really want this hatch to all hatch. i got them all off breeders to so ill have A grade eggs and chickens.

Back
Top Bottom