1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

today is the big 21

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by waw, Nov 29, 2011.

1. waw

waw Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2011
    Mississippi
    i have not heard any thing and i don't know if they are alive
    last night the tempature in the incubator droped to about 95 degrees for about 4-5 hours
    [​IMG]

2. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    Hang in there! Maybe they'll just take a bit longer to cook.........Crossing my fingers for ya! [​IMG]

I've got eggs in the incubator right now too....Due to hatch out on Dec 6......I must be nuts because I live in Ohio and it's NOT the right time to hatch....My finger accidentally hit the bid button.......[​IMG]

Good luck and best wishes on your hatch!

Sharon

3. mstricer

mstricer Overrun With Chickens

Feb 12, 2009
    Ohio
    Quote:I love hatching this time of the year especially. I do bantams all winter and LF in the spring with broodies. Good luck you should get a little chicky. [​IMG]
    Michele

4. TheHalfWayCoop

TheHalfWayCoop Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2011
    Campbellville Ontario
    Yay for day 21!!! I've got two on day 21 today, but I think one is a goner because it got dropped last week (and repaired!), and they might be late because they were booted out of the nest for most of the day yesterday. Good luck, hope you see some peeps soon!! Day 21 is like Christmas!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by