Toddlers are Quackers

Took my Turkey to her first concert (and second) this summer
She saw Luke Combs first the Brantley Gilbert

4834B60A-8D75-4B7F-86F1-A9B8D76C7EE9.jpeg 779AE116-FEEF-4884-80D0-04C88EE82325.jpeg

Duckling missed school because she’s sick (Strep), and asked to come here.
After going through two boxes of Puffs, I couldn’t take her being so stuffed up. I put her in the shower, and you know what came rushing out of her. It was impressive! Unfortunately, she was screaming, and fighting. Why? Because there was water in her mouth. :gig:gig:gig I told her to stop yelling at me, and close her mouth, but she is stubborn. When she was done crying (and filling her nose back up), I asked if she is afraid to drink water. Yup! The family doesn’t like to drink water, and someone said it will kill you. She won’t believe me. :he
Btw, she admits that she can breathe now. I just don’t know what she is going to do if somebody shoots saline up her nose. They are all really into it, so it’s just a matter of time.

Remember those snow pants from last year I couldn’t believe still fit? They won’t make it much longer (tight in the seat when she bends all the way over), but she can still wear them. :th Magic pants!!!
The boots barely fit, but she says they are comfortable still. The coat, hats and two pairs of gloves will still fit through this year. :highfive:

Back
Top Bottom