Toe Pulling Psychopath 🤔

chickawhat

Songster
Mar 29, 2020
Florence, TX
Alright, I’ve had ridiculous amounts of chicks through out my fife. but never before have I ever had a chick like this little monster:
I have a bantam cochin we named Jimmy 2 Toes. He is continuously grabbing the other chicks by their toe and running, dragging the poor chick behind him. What the heck is that?! they’re only a week old but it’s multiple times a day. I’ve never heard of putting a chick into chicken jail and he’s to small to squirt water at. has anyone else had a toe pulling psychopath?

Attachments

• 8AFEB178-EE0F-4D4B-ACE3-5ACBCD5EBB1C.jpeg
    8AFEB178-EE0F-4D4B-ACE3-5ACBCD5EBB1C.jpeg
    579.4 KB · Views: 30
Alright, I’ve had ridiculous amounts of chicks through out my fife. but never before have I ever had a chick like this little monster:
I have a bantam cochin we named Jimmy 2 Toes. He is continuously grabbing the other chicks by their toe and running, dragging the poor chick behind him. What the heck is that?! they’re only a week old but it’s multiple times a day. I’ve never heard of putting a chick into chicken jail and he’s to small to squirt water at. has anyone else had a toe pulling psychopath?
Gosh he’s just so cute though

I had my one day olds pull the youngest one by the feet still in the incubator, but nothing since they’ve been in their brooder.
He is really cute lol

Thanks. good article. I’ve had the eye pickers and the foof pickers i’ve even had obsessive butt pinchers lol. but the toe thing is shocking. there are a couple comments on this article that talk about toe pullets but I haven’t seen a resolution be sides a tiny chicks. jail. i really don’t want to do that but it looks like that’s my only play

Back
Top Bottom