Ton of new pics to share from the farm!!!

jbourget

Songster
11 Years
Apr 4, 2008
CT
I will just upload them one by one and let you all drool, haha i love goign through the weekends and getting quality pictures. Enjoy!

White drake from Jerry Foley
8420_animals_417.jpg

8420_animals_413.jpg

My favorite calls, the Butterscotch from Darrel Sheraw im showing all these birds next weekend by the way. at the Northeastern Poultry Congress
8420_animals_404.jpg

standing perfect!
8420_animals_402.jpg

8420_animals_405.jpg

Favorite snowy hen from Robert
8420_animals_434.jpg

8420_animals_419.jpg

Couple blue hens from darrel
8420_animals_425.jpg

More snowies
8420_animals_394.jpg

breeder greys used to set the SQ eggs they go broody great!

8420_animals_444.jpg

My NEW COOPS! it was 32 feet long so had to cut in half to get to my house. so one halfs on this old trailer we had and the other half is in another sunny spot! each side has 4 breeding spaces, and 4 more on the other side and they are 4x4 foot. plenty for a trio of calls!

8420_animals_439.jpg

Hope you enjoyed!

Thanks! i sure will get you more photos! just never enough time in the day! lol....i did have my dad take this one though. Haha gave one of the heifer calfs a new hairdoo for the shot
tongue.png
we both had just woken up

8420_animals_388.jpg

thanks! trying to work with them as much as i can so they lead nice in the show ring!

love.gif

What a beautiful sight! Nice animals!

I think baby Highlands look like teddy bears!
wee.gif

If we had the space, I'd go with them, or maybe Dexters. . . . ah, but for now, it's Runners and Buffs. And that's plenty good!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
lol.png
i love the calls and highlands alot. actually all the animals. peafowls are just as pretty. here is the "teddy bear" shots from when we first got them! so cute

8420_highlander.jpg

Back
Top Bottom