Too long?

Wen can I give them treats and chick grit?
I’m in England it is 19 here tomo 66.2f?
Not cold but maybe for u lol
Yup, cold for us! Wait even a week for treats. If they have their duckling food they will be fine. They won't know treats until they have treats!

I don't know if this helps but this it the grit that we use. It's the yellow bag. Keep in mind that you will only need a small bag. Once they start going outside and foraging in the dirt they won't need any at all. And another thing,,,,,,,put it in a separate little dish for them. Do NOT mix it their food!
IMG_0469.JPG

Good morning and how are your little ones today? For me it's only 7:00 but I'm sure you've been up for hours.

This link I'm sending you is for a store that you don't have in England but it tells what the grit is for if you read the description on the page. You'll want to get the tiny grit like they use for baby chicks.

This is the kind I get and you won't need to use it for very long so get the smallest bag. Once the babies go outside and play in the yard, grass or dirt they will get plenty of grit from doing that.

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/dumor-chick-grit-5-lb?cm_vc=-10005

Good morning and how are your little ones today? For me it's only 7:00 but I'm sure you've been up for hours.

This link I'm sending you is for a store that you don't have in England but it tells what the grit is for if you read the description on the page. You'll want to get the tiny grit like they use for baby chicks.

This is the kind I get and you won't need to use it for very long so get the smallest bag. Once the babies go outside and play in the yard, grass or dirt they will get plenty of grit from doing that.

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/dumor-chick-grit-5-lb?cm_vc=-10005
Morning! They are all ok Thankyou! Ok will order that thanks Isaac too
They have had water and food and now asleep lol x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    588 KB · Views: 11

Back
Top Bottom