Tractor Supply Chicks Not Being Taken Care Of

Sometimes TSC is out of the brand of feed I use. Chewy sells and ships pretty much everything TSC does so I get it there, delivered to my door next day. Prices aren't as good, but it's an option.
I order all my feed from Chewy. They have the Kalmbach Non-GMO All natural I like, that other stores don't.

There is a surprise.. This people have no clue.. I've bought pullets for a buck, because they were no longer chicks.. and I like chicks.. but better they are pullets if you ask me.. All but one made it, except the one that stuck her neck out. While the dogs were present. So don't understand their philosophy.. Pullets are better than chicks.. and should cost more..

I don’t buy chicks from tractor supply I buy food from tractor supply because I don’t have any local feed stores. That’s the issue, I wouldn’t support them if I didn’t have to. which totally sucks.
same here I only buy my chicks from TSC because #1 I was impatient and that's on me. I'll get them shipped from Hatcheries from now on. But my #2 reason is my local other feed store is WORSE than TSC.. It smells, the animals aren't taken care of.. And one time they almost forced my 10 year old to watch a rat get eaten by a snake.. He was mortified.

Sometimes TSC is out of the brand of feed I use. Chewy sells and ships pretty much everything TSC does so I get it there, delivered to my door next day. Prices aren't as good, but it's an option.
Thank you I didn't think of that, were looking for a bargain so we just use the DuMor TSC brand. I will head on over to chewy and check 'em out!

same here I only buy my chicks from TSC because #1 I was impatient and that's on me. I'll get them shipped from Hatcheries from now on. But my #2 reason is my local other feed store is WORSE than TSC.. It smells, the animals aren't taken care of.. And one time they almost forced my 10 year old to watch a rat get eaten by a snake.. He was mortified.
COOL! Say's ten year old young man...

Not good. I was the Tractor Supply on Buckeye, AZ today. I was there to buy Equine Senior and on my way to the register I stopped to look at the chicks. It’s horrible, every chick in the stacked brooder had pasty butt really extremely bad! There was an store worker cleaning the plastic on the brooder. I advised her about the chicks condition also of the one dead that was being trampled on, flat! I asked to speak to the store manager. I informed the store manager, Mark, that the chicks were not being taking care of because every single chick had extreme pasty butt.something wrong with
these brooder because I have never seen TSC chicks look this way. The store manager said he will get someone to take care of them. I can’t believe no one working there knew this already!!! I purchased 6 just to try to save their lives. I took them home and cleaned them up and they are now under a heat lamp sleeping. If anyone is in the Buckeye area please go by and take a look. Please let them know this isn’t right.
Oh my goodness. That is dreadful.

Back
Top Bottom