Tractor Supply Co. Horror Story

Pics
Ok, thank you for the suport! It is much appreaciated! My silkie roo, when he attacked me, I would pick him up! That is why he stopped going for me.. I'll relay it to my family. Also, we never had a fertile egg from our girls because when he mates them, he falls off. It is hilarious to watch! Again, thank you very much!
:lau:gig:lau When your silkie mates, he falls off! My mental image is so funny! Don't worry so much about research. Chickens are animals that are pretty easy unless you want to be a breeder or something. It's really not rocket science. You feed them, they grow, they lay eggs, some crow, etc., etc. If one is horribly injured, you cull it, if you have too many roosters, you give them away. Very basic stuff. Some folks want it to be complicated which really can take the fun out of chicks I think. Just relax and enjoy if you can. :cool:

Are Caramel's legs malformed? Do her feet ever uncurl?

Also your silkie roo will probably gain his balance eventually. He's still young. We've had old English game bantams fertilize large fowl hens.

They are malformed. She cannot move her toes but can her legs. They go in circular motions and she cannot walk with them. She more so flies to get where she needs to go. I love that little cuddly bird. She will pip and pip and pip until you pick her up and cuddle her! She falls asleep in your arms... I love my baby! I am not putting her down. I will do the hard work all for her because such a sweetheart deserves it.

They are malformed. She cannot move her toes but can her legs. They go in circular motions and she cannot walk with them. She more so flies to get where she needs to go. I love that little cuddly bird. She will pip and pip and pip until you pick her up and cuddle her! She falls asleep in your arms... I love my baby! I am not putting her down. I will do the hard work all for her because such a sweetheart deserves it.
If that is the only thing wrong with her and nothing else an you cool with a special needs chicken I say go for it. Right now I have a chick who hatched late and I'm grinding up chick food and making vitamin water to mix it with and feeding it from a small medicine syringe and baby(chicks name) is doing better so I totally get where ur coming from!

Aww how cute! I had a chicken named baby. We always got her confused with Caramel since we called her 'the baby' so we changed Baby to Buffy.

Back
Top Bottom