TRADE - Crazy Garden Seed Train - herbs, vegetables, flowers

I don't really keep track of what people owe me so I guess I wouldn't know if I didn't get some.
I do keep envelopes and stamps alongside my computer and put them in as soon as I have promised them to someone to make sure I don't forget.
The USPS is not that reliable either so it's possible that sometimes you don't get them as they have been lost somewhere. I just got a christmas card that was post marked Dec 12 th 08.
gig.gif

I also got some seeds mailed to me that the envelope was torn and all the seeds were gone ! Oh well such is life I guess.
smack.gif

to all Lori

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
I have pmed them, and they have all told me that they have been sent. A couple of them have said they sent them twice. Still haven't gotten them.

Quote:
Yeah, I know how 'reliable' the post office is, but two of the people that owe me seeds have said they sent them twice. How could the post office lose two seperate envelopes coming from two different people which are going to the same place? Not likely.

Interesting news ladies...

DH just went to the post office for me and I had three regular envelopes with one seed packet inside which was wrapped in bubble wrap. I wrote "Handle Cancel seed Enclosed" on the envelope.

They charged DH 20 cents extra for each envelope marked that way and said that it would still go through the machine. sheesh

So, ladies, if you get seeds from me in an envelope that are crushed or whatever, please let me know. they should be fine because I wrapped them in bubble wrap.

Oh the PO is really getting on my last nerve. hahahaha

chicken women - I just wrote the person's screenname down and their address and on the left listed what i was sending them and on the right what I was getting. That way I did not jump on things I already had coming. hahahaha

Last edited:
Quote:
Uhh... I think that was me
hide.gif

Sorry! I will definitely resend them... I have more. I think I put basil and spearamint in there too... I wasn't thinking of all the damage a trip through the PO can do! I just got some really smooshed up seeds, looks like they had elephants jumping on them!
he.gif

I'll make sure my packages are extra protected from now on!

Cetawin- thanks! I'm so excited about those purple queen beans!

Back
Top Bottom