Traditional Serama

So adorable!!! I seriously love the ones with the most attitude the best. It's like a challenge lol. I miss having young ones....glad I'm getting eggs to set this week!
woot.gif

A friend of mine and I bought some eggs from Jerry and received them in time to set them on Christmas Eve. The little stinkers started hatching on Friday the 13th...lolol...We were very pleased to have 10 Seramas and one Paint Silkie hatch after going through the PO...especially at that time of the year.
They were two and three days old when I took a few quick photos while moving them from the incubator to their brooder.

Traditional Chicks

A friend of mine and I bought some eggs from Jerry and received them in time to set them on Christmas Eve. The little stinkers started hatching on Friday the 13th...lolol...We were very pleased to have 10 Seramas and one Paint Silkie hatch after going through the PO...especially at that time of the year.
They were two and three days old when I took a few quick photos while moving them from the incubator to their brooder.

Traditional Chicks

So cute!! gotta love fluffy butts especially Serama fluffy butts

Thems are some seriously adorable looking fuzzy-butts you got there!!!!!! Friday the 13th BEBEs---you better keep an eye on those little gremlins!

HMMMM, this is interesting...I was replying to pamperedpoultrys pictures and they didn't show up on my "quote" reply?????

Last edited:
May be because the original pics were n yeagin1s post and I quoted it
Thems are some seriously adorable looking fuzzy-butts you got there!!!!!! Friday the 13th BEBEs---you better keep an eye on those little gremlins!
HMMMM, this is interesting...I was replying to pamperedpoultrys pictures and they didn't show up on my "quote" reply?????

Goin to test something

Yep must be it, done the same for me

Last edited:
Okay, pre new BYC someone posted a computerized "drawing" of a cage....whoever's it was said that it was very easy to build and could send a link. Could you send me the link please? I am not sure who it was. I have not been able to read up on all the back posts. Can you help me?

Do you ever visit castle delight serama's facebook page? I posted a computer drawing of my pens on her page? Maybe thats where you saw it?

Last edited:
I think that is where she saw it :)

I will have to go and look. I don't remember where I saw it. ZooMummzy: Do you have the link to how to build them? Sokmeone posted some a computerized drawing, said it was super easy to build and that they were not even carpentry lliterate and did a good job. I am looking for something like that. I don't have the husband to help (he won't and I don't want it) Something that I can do. I am familiar with a saw and screwdriver or hammer.

Do you ever visit castle delight serama's facebook page? I posted a computer drawing of my pens on her page? Maybe thats where you saw it?

Thanks guys. I will go and look.

Last edited:
I will have to go and look. I don't remember where I saw it. ZooMummzy: Do you have the link to how to build them? Sokmeone posted some a computerized drawing, said it was super easy to build and that they were not even carpentry lliterate and did a good job. I am looking for something like that. I don't have the husband to help (he won't and I don't want it) Something that I can do. I am familiar with a saw and screwdriver or hammer.

Thanks guys. I will go and look.

I think the link was posted on my FB page....not sure if it is the same one you are talking about but this was a great cage. I will see if I can find it and PM you with it on FB

Back
Top Bottom