Trees! Wonderful Trees!

Love the pics, as usual..
thumbsup.gif
bow.gif

Awsome! I have a dead tree near by dog pen that I refuse to cut down for the very reason you pictured here. The owl was in that tree before the hubby and I arrived. He and his buddies talk all night, and sometimes during the day!

When we bought this place four years ago, we were advised to have this tree cut down. "Our" owls nest in it every spring and we get to watch the babies grow. I even have videos of the babies from a couple of years ago bathing in our bird bath! We just have to watch our young chickens a little more closely for a while after the baby owls fledge. The adults don't bother them, but the babies just see an easy meal.

We had pileated woodpeckers in another old dead tree until last year when the tree fell. I was sorry to see it go!

Seriously there are a lot of people like me, I see something and I want a picture. I go get my DH (he is the camera expert in our family) show him the tree, flower, plant, chicken, etc. Show him the angle, distance, then he takes me a wonderful picture. I have them in frames in our livingroom. I did take one picture, it was of a house on the top of a mountain, to my surprise it actually was a wonderful picture, and I framed it. But yours are special, have you looked into selling them online, or at craft fairs? If I saw one of your pictures 8x10 for sell, I would buy it! Start small and see! Best wishes, Theresa

Back
Top Bottom