Triple Yolk

Jay E.

Chirping
Sep 27, 2017
Graham
One of our EE layed a very oversized egg the other day. You could tell she struggled with it...lol We cracked it opened this evening and found 3 yolks. I knew about double yolkers, but not triple. Just thought I'd share.:D

Attachments

• IMG_20180322_173649055.jpg
    IMG_20180322_173649055.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 32
One of our EE layed a very oversized egg the other day. You could tell she struggled with it...lol We cracked it opened this evening and found 3 yolks. I knew about double yolkers, but not triple. Just thought I'd share.:D

Great! WE had a few of those last year when our EEs started laying, we thought that could kill a pullet. Where did you get your EEs.

Expect a few more here and there while you can, they will eventually normalize. Our EEs are a year old so we only get single Yolker now.

That’s so cool! There is a small presence on here for us PNW people. We gotta stick together. I’ve never been to the graham feed store. Do they have better options for organic feed? I’ve just been getting it at Wilco.
I believe they do. When we started with our chick's, they suggested the brand Payback so that's what we have stuck to. Graham Feed is on Meridian and about 225th ish. Right past the railroad tracks.

Back
Top Bottom