Tripod Update: Pic Pg 21 May try intros today....

We aren't considering taking the leg off at this point. It isn't interfering with him at all, so we plan to leave it there. I think it will be kind of cool to have a three legged chicken anyway.
lol.png
Though, obviously if it were dragging on the ground we would do something about it. Just at a glance into the hatcher you cant even tell which one it is.

An extra finger in a human or animal would be polydactaly, and that kid's kid will probably have an extra finger too! Like silkies, it would be a trait usually passed on as dominant with the 5th toe. As for a whole leg though... that's something much bigger and I wonder if snipping it off would be as easy as a finger. As long as the leg has some control, and doesn't end up being a problem, like getting picked on or snaged on things, it should be fine!

Hi,
Sometimes all you can do in life is approach it with a smile and laugh, good nature.
If people can't take that, I feel very sorry for them.
I'll make a conscience effort and stay away from your posts from now on,
Best of luck in life.

OMG thats so cool! is it fuctionable or is it just there....not moving....

lol hes gonna be a good racer
lol.png

I would, except that our camera has gone awol. I can't find it anywhere! Send "find it" vibes my way, and I will keep looking.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom