Tripod Update: Pic Pg 21 May try intros today....

Tripod is doing totally fine. In fact, unless you look very closely, you can't even tell which one. You have to look at the three smaller ones, then find the one with the bump on the butt. And the feathers are obscuring the leg from the top view, so unless you are at his level or holding him up, it isn't noticeable. I am wondering if it will grow or stay small like this? I think it has blood flow, because it is attached to the spine and we have seen it move at the knee joint. So actually, I guess I just answered my own question...
roll.png
Duh... It will grow.

We will try to find the camera today and post a pic or even a movie
smile.png
Thanks everyone for being so interested and rooting for HER!!

I found that pesky camera!
yippiechickie.gif

Here are some pictures of Tripod.

As you can see, she seems perfectly normal from the other side.
DSCN2719.jpg

DSCN2722.jpg

DSCN2711-1.jpg

Here is the "butt bump" mom was talking about. This is pretty much the only way we can tell her apart from the others from above.
DSCN2716-1.jpg

I don't know why she did this. She just sat back on her haunches and rolled over! She kicked her legs for a moment like she was triying to get up, and then she just relaxed. I thought it was cute anyway.
smile.png

DSCN2707-1.jpg

Here is a good shot of her "lucky leg"
DSCN2693-1.jpg

And I thought I'd post this just because it is a cute pic.
love.gif

DSCN2694-1.jpg

Cool chick! If it turns out to be a roo, wonder if you need to have the spur bump cauterized by a vet to prevent it from growing up against the body.

Back
Top Bottom