True Ameraucana Chicks - Blue Black Splash- WILL SHIP! BIN $6.00

rockinpaints

Crowing
11 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Ohio
This is a Buy it Now classified - not an auction.
Please PM me with the number of chicks you would like and I will send a PayPal invoice and shipping date .

Priority shipping is FREE for the month of June!!
celebrate.gif
(applies to day old chicks only)
Minimum number of day old chicks for shipping is 12.

*UPDATE* All the Ameraucana chicks from this weeks hatch have been sold.
However chicks can still be ordered year round.

Thanks for the interest in these cuties.

AmerCks9.11-453x371.jpg

These are day old chicks and will ship on Tuesday
_________

Our birds are very gentle and tame. They are true Ameraucanas and not Easter Eggers.
EGGcombo-485x360.jpg

Their eggs are very nice shades and hues of blue and teal. Our chickens do not produce the olive greens or pink eggs. We have had Ameraucanas for many years and are very happy with the birds we are producing.
AmerRooHens1-600x493.jpg

We purchased our birds from several different breeders and our roos are not related to our hens. Our original lines include Wayne Meredith and William Morrow (the roo pictured is a John Blehm roo) .

AmerRoo-524x422.jpg

Our Ameraucanas are large fowl and not bantams. These birds love to range but do accept confinement well. They are rarely broody and we have never have a problem with aggressive roosters.
AmerRooBack-469x600.jpg

All of our Ameraucanas have muffs and beards and are a good representative of the breed.
AmerHens1-577x417.jpg

The blue genetic rule applies here and you could get Blue Black or Splash chicks as we have a black and blue roos.
(The chicks are sold as hatched)

AmerHenFeathers-350x434.jpg

We also include GroGel at no additional charge and a shipping warmer if needed (during cold weather).
Please make sure the PayPal shipping address is correct prior to checking out as that is where we will ship the chicks. The chicks will ship on Tuesday following the auction.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO: Include a phone number and any special instructions when you check out with PayPal.
It saves valuable time!

Thanks for viewing and Good Luck! If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask. (We do not ship Hawaii or SD)

PLEASE NOTE: Express on live animals is not guaranteed overnight, it is guaranteed 3 days - no matter what the receipt or tracking number says - this comes directly from the postal service not me - sorry! Having said that, your chicks usually get there in 24 hours, however, you are not entitled to a refund for express postage until it has been more than 3 days. Your chicks are guaranteed, however, to arrive alive for at least the amount of chicks you purchased in the auction (free chicks will not be replaced). Thanks for looking and good luck!

**While we strive for quality in hopes to produce some ribbon winners in every hatch, we can not guarantee all chicks to be show quality. As in all breeding programs, unwanted characteristics may show up from time to time.**

Last edited:
I picked up some day old Ameraucana chicks from Nellie on my way thru OH and they've been super hardy, healthy birds! I'm very pleased with them, Thanks so much!

Hi,
I've never done a form before can i just order the chicks from here?
I looked for the name of the breeder,but couldn't find it.
I'm interested in obtaining some baby chick . I would like to get about 2 australorp, 2 lavender orphigton , 6- blue/black americauna, 2 wellsummer.

YRAlonzo
210-464-2506

hi just wondering were exactly you r located.i am very interested in ameraucana chicks.the post said warren ontario, im in chamberlain township so i would be able to come pick them up my email is [email protected] .i look forward to hearing from you

Back
Top Bottom