TSC, Farm/Swap, Maine, April 16th E. Wilton

I will only be bringing a few things, since not many things are ready, but looking to bring some assorted poultry home!
smile.png

Quote:
that sucks but better then snow and maybe it will be kind enough to hold until afternoon

It doesn't look that way, surpose to be a Noreaster, with all rain! Downpours!
sad.png
I just called TSC and they its still on for this Saturday!

So bring things to cover up with! All birds are required to have water in their pens for drinking!

Quote:
that sucks but better then snow and maybe it will be kind enough to hold until afternoon

It doesn't look that way, surpose to be a Noreaster, with all rain! Downpours!
sad.png
I just called TSC and they its still on for this Saturday!

So bring things to cover up with! All birds are required to have water in their pens for drinking!

drinking not drowning.

Doesn't look like we are going to make this swap. Last week was a very bad week. Everything Sarah saved last year to grow out to sell this spring was wiped out, birds were not very pretty and not much left, I am guessing more than one predator from the kills and not all the same time. All Sarah's show Runner's are gone and she has been working on them for two years, pretty sad. We needed to cut down but not this way.. Have young stuff in the chick room but still a little cold to bring them out so maybe the Lewiston swap.

Back
Top Bottom