Two Husky sled dogs wiped out my entire flock of chickens!!!!

Let us know how it goes!
sad.png

See what you can do about finding out when he gets paid and be at the bank that day to cash it-----been there done that!!!
smile.png
You may also be able to put a lien against him if the check bounces.

Last edited:
sad.png
After taking back the neighborhood sled dogs to the owner several times, two of his sled dogs were let out for 24 + hours to wander the neighborhood and they waited until there was a torrential downpour and got through the electric fencing and chain link fencing and killed 77 of our 78 meat birds and tore the wing off of one turkey and head off another. This all took place at 4:00 am in the pouring rain and in another minute they would have been into the turkeys because they tore the staples out of the wire and ripped the wire fencing. I shot one of the dogs and the RCMP came out and did a police report and the dog owner came to collect his dead dog and I gave him a bill for $2600.00 for the 475 lbs of dead birds at $5.50 per pound. We had most of the birds pre-sold and we were ready to process them that coming week. All the meat went to one of the local dog mushers and that's such a waste. To say the least...we're not enjoying farming this year:(
86349_dscf8080.jpg

86349_dscf8081.jpg

I'm so sorry. I mush, so it hurts to hear stories of other mushers who don't control their dogs. Glad you found a use for the birds tho'.

Back
Top Bottom