Two Of My Teen Daughters (15,14) Bringing Home Babies Today: UPDATE!

Okay, quick update...

My daughters are meeting with their teacher in an hour to reset their babies, so there might be a whole lot more fun later today....

Even though the babies haven't been working, I'm making them carry them around anyway... They are shopping at the grocery store with my wife as we speak....

You mean the babies didn't cry all night?

dang...they should have to do an extra day.

you're girls are having it easy.

bluey...I should have logged on to this thread hearing how no one is getting any sleep and your girls are bedraggled and swore off hunka hunks of burnin love!

tomorrow better be better.

Nothing but complaints!

me,
g

OH I like that new show I frogot what its called. GOSH! *HITTING KNEE TRYING TO REMB* Where the teen couples have to take care of real babies In their own house.

YEA THAT ONE!!!
smile.png

I think its funny but also educational for some.

We did the egg and the flour sack when I was in school. For those that mentioned the baby thing was good for young girls, I have to say I believe they are good for ALL teens, boys and girls!

Our schools here had the dolls, but for some reason discontinued them the year my oldest got to that grade. I found something that works well though. It wasn't planned but seems to have done the trick with my oldest two. When they were 10 & 12, we adopted a 2 year old. Three years later we adopted a 16 month old. The older kids were 14 & 16 when she came home. My oldest (boy) is now 19 and claims he will never have kids and if he does, it will only be 1 and not until he is 35! My 17 year old (girl) says she will have kids, but will adopt them all and not until she is done with college and everything else she wants to do. My youngest two are 4 & 8 now. I figure by the time I need to worry about them two, I will make them babysit their nieces and nephews from the older two!!

I remember my cousin doing that!

Didn't stop her.

Homeschoolers don't have to do that. Theeeen again... since we aren't "in school", and our hours are flexible, we end up watching the younger/baby siblings, or babysitting other peoples babies. haha. I think my cousin failed the class because she kept turning that key or something.

Back
Top Bottom