Ugh, how rude!

Thanks guys! Terrielacy, that is what I am thinking I will do. That will REALLY drive the point home! Debi, I think you might be right. I have a feeling this girl does a lot of whining. She's always whining about this and that all the time when I am with her. It's not always work related, but she's that type of person.

Just a little update:

Turns out this girl made a pretty big mistake after she was told by the boss exactly what to do. She relayed the wrong information to me and our boss in turn got in some pretty big trouble with the higher ups. I've been told that I had the common sense in the situation and it was not my fault at all, but it seems like this girl will now be in some deep water. I tell ya, Karma is one heck of a beast! I'm not quite sure what will happen now, but I have a feeling she may not be teaching this class with me anymore. That solves one MAJOR problem!

I'll try my best Babylady! Karma has been pretty good to me lately
smile.png

People at work can be so frustrating! I've had several jobs I loved, but were ruined because of a stupid co-worker. They seem to be everywhere! At least I had a good two years without anyone too bothersome!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom