UK Member Please Say HI

Coop and run nearly ready, ive got a cage extender run which will connect too so they have more play area. I might need to think about roosts so they can jump/fly up to in the run.
Joffrey is getting whiter, I shall have to get an update pic of him, hes getting more like your one every day Yorkshire Coop. :D

Attachments

• DSC_0910.JPG
    DSC_0910.JPG
    618.5 KB · Views: 6
Here is Joffrey He will be 7 weeks old on Monday.
Last night was the first night I left them in the coop without bringing them in. It was blowing a gale and I was worried that I picked the wrong night or they would freeze or a fox would get them So I anxiously opened the coop door this morning and they all casually strutted out one by one quite content with themselves. Bless them.

Attachments

• DSC_0916.JPG
    DSC_0916.JPG
    965.4 KB · Views: 5
View attachment 1164923 View attachment 1164924 View attachment 1164925

My bunny had to be put to sleep last week so I cleaned out the garage and got a new metal run and moved the quails to garage for winter to stop the water freezing and make it easier for me to clean them out etc so this is their new winter cottage they seem pretty happy still getting some eggs too :)

Im sorry to hear of your bunny Dani. The cage looks really cozy im sure the quails will be quite content :D

Here is Joffrey He will be 7 weeks old on Monday.
Last night was the first night I left them in the coop without bringing them in. It was blowing a gale and I was worried that I picked the wrong night or they would freeze or a fox would get them So I anxiously opened the coop door this morning and they all casually strutted out one by one quite content with themselves. Bless them.

Wow, he looks so grown up! I swear he's better feathered than my lot - he has a proper tail! I've got a frizzle that just seems to be so slow with her feathers and looks so scruffy lol

Back
Top Bottom