UK pigeon owners

Guess she likes you for a mate. :love

Did you tell her owner yet??
Maybe it was the sunflower seeds.;)
Could be! I put some out for the blackbirds this morning! I've tried phoning but no answer. He's probably at work. So I'll try again when I get home. She was under the garden table so we put the carrier out amd she walked straight in! Does this count as my first race?!

Could be! I put some out for the blackbirds this morning! I've tried phoning but no answer. He's probably at work. So I'll try again when I get home. She was under the garden table so we put the carrier out amd she walked straight in! Does this count as my first race?!
Nope, but it IS your first Training Toss! :thumbsup How far?

Spoke to the owner. He reckons that two mile isn't far enough. So I'm going to take her to work with me tomorrow and release her about 15 miles away! We'll see who gets home first! I kind of hope she comes back here but she isn't mine. So hopefully she will pick up her original line and go back where she's meant to be. It's been great fun! I'll have to learn more about them and see if I can maybe fit a loft in somewhere!

I had to change it! She is such a nice bird and lovely colours. The green around her neck is beautiful! Is she the same breed as yours?
Thanks for the link I'll have a look through and see what's happening.
She's a racing homer and a 'blue bar' for the color and pattern. I have 3 like that.:)

My wife says I can only get some if we get a bigger house though!

LOL don't fall for that nonsense! A very wise man once told me "it is much easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission." Plus, you didn't go out and buy pigeons, the pigeon seems to have chose you folks lol.

Very interesting the bird has taken to homing to your location with no training, and, to boot, already having been trained by a racer to his own loft. Must be a match made in heaven! Keep it! Find it a buddy though, they like company!

Back
Top Bottom