UK pigeon owners

Pics
I've also spent the last hour hoovering under loft, the grass in the garden and in the garage to clear feathers! There's a good deal of molting going on! I don't know what the neighbours must have thought seeing me hoover the grass! 
DSC_0166.JPG

Poor papa pigeon!

I do seem to be a mug for waifs and strays! He seems fine. I haven't given him any peas yet. I tried before I went to work and he wasn't that happy about it so I left him. He has been spotted scratching in the seed but I haven't seen him go near the water yet. His crop still feels full so he must be eating something. He does seem to spend alot if time sleeping though. It's a big change from where he was to where he is now. He isn't to bad to handle. I have been offered a pair of black and white pigeons but I just don't have anymore space. @Fields Mountain Farm you'll have to let me know when you start your loft and we can build together! At this rate I'm gonna end up with a pigeon rescue!
You may need a big double loft at the rate yer goin! :lau
But I'll deffinetly let you know when we start.. we can post progress pics as we go..:highfive:

What a beautiful pigeon! :love:love

And Im soo sorry about Papa..:(

Last edited:
Change from 13 mm hardware cloth to to 26 mm hardware cloth for floor and no more sweeping. :yesss:
And the feathers don't get stuck to the poop!
:lau:gig Are you bored??

:highfive:
Nah! Job rich, time poor! Just been a bit quiet here. Just seeing the last post makes me a little bit sad. Humf is gone. I don't think he went back to the stables. Well I hope not. The pest control people came down again, this time at night. My DW said she saw ONLY 2 pigeons. :hit
They really went to town this time.

And the feathers don't get stuck to the poop!

Nah! Job rich, time poor! Just been a bit quiet here. Just seeing the last post makes me a little bit sad. Humf is gone. I don't think he went back to the stables. Well I hope not. The pest control people came down again, this time at night. My DW said she saw ONLY 2 pigeons. :hit
They really went to town this time.
Im sorry..:hugs
Thats so sad!! :hit
I woulda taken em.. if they weren't so far away! :(
Its snowing here and Im not happy about it! :hit

Back
Top Bottom