UK pigeon owners

Pics
This should give you comfort......
sat it free.PNG

Im sorry..:hugs
Thats so sad!! :hit
I woulda taken em.. if they weren't so far away! :(
Its snowing here and Im not happy about it! :hit
It's been surprisingly decent weather here. It's normally wet and cold. Kids are wanting snow but we don't normally get that till March!
View attachment 1590775
Thanks caveman. It's true that you can take a animal out the wild but you can't take the wild out the animal. He'll be enjoying alot more freedom now as I can only fly mine at weekends because its dark when I get home. That REALLY sucks!

View attachment 1590775
:love:love
It's been surprisingly decent weather here. It's normally wet and cold. Kids are wanting snow but we don't normally get that till March!

Thanks caveman. It's true that you can take a animal out the wild but you can't take the wild out the animal. He'll be enjoying alot more freedom now as I can only fly mine at weekends because its dark when I get home. That REALLY sucks!
Dang.. I really dont like this time of year. Too cold, dark too early and never any warm sunshine to be had!:(

And the feathers don't get stuck to the poop!

Nah! Job rich, time poor! Just been a bit quiet here. Just seeing the last post makes me a little bit sad. Humf is gone. I don't think he went back to the stables. Well I hope not. The pest control people came down again, this time at night. My DW said she saw ONLY 2 pigeons. :hit
They really went to town this time.

Did they take them?? :(

Back
Top Bottom