Umbilical cord?

There is one vein that I can see
is there a vein in this are?
1685556294884.png

I tried to look with my flash light. It’s dark and fresh looking and I honesty can not tell. 😰 I put it back in the lined cup for now hoping it’ll calm down a bit.

I tried to look with my flash light. It’s dark and fresh looking and I honesty can not tell. 😰 I put it back in the lined cup for now hoping it’ll calm down a bit.
There is some bright red blood though. Not getting worse, not sure what part it came from. Do you think I can cut close to the shell or cut a piece of the shell away so it’s not having to haul that thing around?

I think you need to
There is some bright red blood though. Not getting worse, not sure what part it came from. Do you think I can cut close to the shell or cut a piece of the shell away so it’s not having to haul that thing around?
You can remove anything that does not have a vein.

I think you need to
You can remove anything that does not have a vein.
Hi, I just got the nerve to do it and it looks nothing like that pic, I took another picture (a better one) and I really don’t know where to cut and it is definitely not drying up.

I didn't get any notifications on this thread. I would have just left it for a day, it doesn't look good though. How's baby today?

Can you give her raw yolk see if she'll eat? Dip your finger in it and put a tiny drip on her beak, watch her swallow and then give water using the same method. You can use a pippette as well if you have it. Just be really careful.

Back
Top Bottom