I have 9 female Japanese quails in a large enclosure with two indoor sections and two outdoor sections. They are just over a year old and I have not experienced any issues until this weekend. Yesterday morning I woke up to one dead quail and another one lying on her side shaking. I immediately removed them both from the enclosure and took the ill one indoors. At first I thought it was dehydration because my sister apparently forgot to give them water the day before but I could not get her to drink. After warming her up she was able to stand but had formed a greenish mucous in her right eye and her right wing was drooping. I offered her a range of foods including her usual corn mash, soft fruits and even boiled egg but she wouldn't take any of it. She stayed in my room overnight so that I could keep an eye on her. Today her eyes have cleared up however her wing still droops and she seems to have diarrhea. I have been able to get her to eat a small amount of food and drink a little bit of water and she also now stands and moves around, however I'm still quite concerned. None of the other quails are showing these symptoms and I can't seem to figure out what the problem may be despite looking at the diseases page on this website. We do also have chickens about 10 feet away so I thought that it may be Coryza, however other than the brief appearance of the mucous she doesn't show any other symptoms. Does anyone have any idea what it could be? I really want to take her to the vets but because I'm a student without a job I don't have the money to do so and I'm very worried.