Unacceptable Guest Dog

Pics
Not weak. Not weak at all.
Lol I can't even kill gnats.
What you're brought up to makes a huge difference.

- I have been known to apologize to spiderwebs when I walk into them. :oops:
Thanks! And yeah that makes sense! Definitely didn’t grow up with them or anything. And that’s nice hah

*** has lots of chickens. Swore up and down her dog was OK with chickens.
After an hour of telling her he wasn’t ok, and her saying she’s keeping extra special eye on him, I went to empty my bladder......

I’m down one bar rock chick. Broody has a bald patch from protecting chick. Dog went forcefully into her suv with explicit warning that if a paw hits my dirt it will be shot.

Why can people not have control over their dogs?

My Dad says there's a "leash law" on his property :)

He came up with that when a dog was running around trampling the garden, would not come when called, and the owner said "there's no leash law." So he said there is on his property, and he's enforced it ever since.

Yea but the new rules state to avoid politics so I dont wanna delve too deep here
Guns aren’t really politics though? I mean unless you start getting into policies and stuff which we weren’t? At least I didn’t think?? I have nothing against guns or anyone that uses them or anything like that; I just personally don’t think they’re for me and I also don’t think I would trust myself with one right now for various reasons.

Guns aren’t really politics though? I mean unless you start getting into policies and stuff which we weren’t? At least I didn’t think?? I have nothing against guns or anyone that uses them or anything like that; I just personally don’t think they’re for me and I also don’t think I would trust myself with one right now for various reasons.
Gun laws. Some people want to outlaw them, and it's a pretty big political issue.

Gun laws. Some people want to outlaw them, and it's a pretty big political issue.
Yeah true but we weren’t talking about the laws I didn’t think? Well except maybe that we need a license here ? But that’s not really political, just true haha I think classes are open again here but I definitely do not need a gun 😂🤣

Some people feel very strongly about it. We would do the OP a disjustice to discuss it if it meant the thread would be closed. When it comes to topics like that most people are set in their way and to try to change some ones opinion is to disrespect that person's beliefs and values. This is a place of respect :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom