Uncle Sam Expects You To Keep Hens and Raise Chickens !!

Pics
Well, here we have a lot of chicken eaten critters, so I thought an AR15 with a 30 round clip would help protect them, but now I can not get one!
and the shot gun kills both predator and chicken and the tractor tire also on occasion. is this what Uncle Sam expects also?
Well that depends on where you are....here I can get an AR-15 with a 30 round clip, you can't get one? Also what about 20 or 10 round clips. I know thirty is better and more ideal, but can you make due with that?

I couldn't agree more!! Every yard needs a chicken, or two, or three, or four, ....help, somebody stop me...
lol.png

Naw i think im just going to let you go over the egg (edge) on this one lol. i have got two or three chickens still thinking one is a hen but been told its a rooster. anyone know for sure ? oh and the pic is when he/she is only 13 weeks old and that was a mo ago. and if he is a he how do i raise new chicks and still get eggs ?

Just saw this and laughed. A t-shirt would be cool, but in the meantime I'm going to print out the article, laminate it and frame it inside the chicken coop.

this is super cool. Every house should have a chicken yard. They eat bugs, food scraps and give out gold for the flowers if you don't do a garden. They are great to watch and kids can learn much from them. They are also great pets. I like this idea!.. Can we start a movement?

Uncle Sam might have been a fan of home chickens a hundred years ago but he passed away and Uncle Tyson and Big Brother are completely against it today.

Back
Top Bottom