Undying urge to hatch more eggs...

RosemaryDuck

Crowing
Dec 15, 2020
Florida
Does the urge to constantly put more eggs in the incubator ever go away? Honestly this must be how broody hens feel. As soon as it got warm out it's like all I've wanted to do is hatch more chickens/ducks/etc 😂. I swear if I had more room I'd probably have like 5 incubators going. It's so addicting. Anyone have this problem? 😅

Does the urge to constantly put more eggs in the incubator ever go away? Honestly this must be how broody hens feel. As soon as it got warm out it's like all I've wanted to do is hatch more chickens/ducks/etc 😂. I swear if I had more room I'd probably have like 5 incubators going. It's so addicting. Anyone have this problem? 😅
cady heron raises hand GIF
idea volunteer GIF

No hoarding allowed, lol.

Lol, I have the same urge. My ducklings hatched a week ago and I'm thinking what to set next: Ducks, geese, turkeys, quail? 🤣

I haven’t ever hatched eggs... but I have an undying urge to buy an incubator...
But I don’t have enough room for one more chick. Though you should have seen me peeking my head in at the feed store to look at all the little chicks and ducks... I was like, hmmm, ducks next? Ooohh! They have silkies? And Cochins? And wait, are those silver laced Wyandottes?

Back
Top Bottom