Unofficial Chicken Show! All Chickens Welcome (Any age, any breed, etc.)! (Ends September 30)

Feel free to share any of your chickens for my chicken show! The winner will get a digital drawing of their winning chicken done by me! Just post your entry in the replies, and tell me their age, gender, breed, and name. One entry per person please! Have fun!

Attachments

• C91E8A5E-AF78-4A45-9B83-A3CFCA129573.jpeg
    C91E8A5E-AF78-4A45-9B83-A3CFCA129573.jpeg
    698.2 KB · Views: 3
Thanks for all the entries, there were some fantastic looking chickens! After much consideration, I have chosen a winner, a runner-up, and an honorable mention

Honorable Mention: @Stino12 's Nan!

Runner-Up: @Butterscotchbitesfinger 's Savannah!

WINNER: @Chicalina 's Cuckoo Polish hen!

The winner, @Chicalina , will get a fully colored and shaded drawing of their chicken done by me, unless they do not respond within 5 days OR if they choose to give their reward to the runner-up. If the winner does not get the drawing, then the runner-up will, and if neither the winner nor the runner-up gets the drawing, then it is given to the honorable mention. I will draw the picture of the recipient's chicken within 5 days of announcing this.

Thank you all for participating in my contest! I hope to see you at my next contest, which will be posted on BYC at a future date.

Ok, this is one bird but multiple pictures of this one bird as to better show his personality.
Name: Mr. Tilney
Breed: sapphire gem I think
Gender: rooster (didn't know that when we got him though 😅)
Age: about a year and a half now but I'm posting pictures of baby Tilney too
View attachment 2331464
Mr. Tilney the day we got him
View attachment 2331465
Mr. Tilney almost a week old sitting on my shoulder (his favorite place to sit)
View attachment 2331466
Mr. Tilney about a month old sitting in a tree (so that I could get a good picture) and LOVING it
View attachment 2331469
Mr. Tilney at 7 months when he was in his "come ooonn stoo taking pictures mooomm" phase... it's blurry because he would not stand still, best picture I could get for like 5 months though lol😅
View attachment 2331470
Mr. Tilney at 10 months old, finally out of his no pictures phase and struttin his stuff (edits on the picture? Whhaaatt nooooo...)
View attachment 2331472
And finally, Mr. Tilney sitting on his still favorite spot to sit, I love my big baby boy,
Are you sure that’s a cockerel? She looks like a pullet to me.
Hmmm maybe. Her breeder didn't say her exact breed. So I did some internet surfing and found out about the breed I think she is. Maybe the gold is just a 'fault' or accident in her breeding.
In your picture she looks like a mille fleur with too large black spots. She could just be poorly bred.

Thanks for all the entries, there were some fantastic looking chickens! After much consideration, I have chosen a winner, a runner-up, and an honorable mention

The winner, @Chicalina , will get a fully colored and shaded drawing of their chicken done by me, unless they do not respond within 5 days OR if they choose to give their reward to the runner-up. If the winner does not get the drawing, then the runner-up will, and if neither the winner nor the runner-up gets the drawing, then it is given to the honorable mention. I will draw the picture of the recipient's chicken within 5 days of announcing this.

Thank you all for participating in my contest! I hope to see you at my next contest, which will be posted on BYC at a future date.
Congrats to the winners!

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom