UPDATE-12 Serama eggs-Smooth,Frizzle,Booted & silkied-NPIP

RedRoosterFarm

**LOVE MY SERAMAS**
9 Years
Mar 25, 2010
Eatonville, Washington
UPDATE-12 total will ship 1-3-12 at 7:10am

I know there was 2 booted laid and 3 are silkied and then frizzle and smooth-

Up for auction are 12 total(not 8)I ship using polyfoam shippers for saftey and it helps to insulation from cold. I have a load of whites... some frizzled some smooth, booted and silkied. I have a few other colors in the pens also. Red,wheaton,white, more- all my birds are under 19oz on the roos and 15 on hens. I do have 1 pen that has 2 hens with black-green legs but all the rest have white or yellow shanks and red lobes. Most have been shown and did well! I have birds from Jerry, Dianne,June and others along with my own I have bred. I am hatching non-stop and almost 40% are hatching white and around 30% are frizzled.

BY THE WAY- I am now NPIP-AI CLEAN- I am waiting on the papers to get to me though but the tests are done and they passed with flying colors! If interested I can email the number or info when I get it in the mail.

Due to conditions beyond my controll I can NOT garentee your hatch. I do all I can on my end to make sure you get the eggs safe. I will send conformation number when shipped. These will go out Wednesday usps priority. Please pay as soon as auction is over to [email protected] Winner pays 14.00 shipping.
52168_101_0323.jpg
52168_white_serama_001.jpg
52168_picture_666.jpg
52168_pnpa_058.jpg
52168_picture_650.jpg
52168_picture_639.jpg
52168_serama_049.jpg
52168_dscn2982.jpg
52168_picture_673.jpg

52168_101_7903.jpg

Last edited:
I have only 1 booted hen laying and she has been with a white frizzle roo and a white smooth. I get eggs every other day from her and get around 12+ hatched each month. She is on the ground now with all the hens so not shure if you will get an eggs from her or not. I just putt the eggs and if I know which pen then I will mark it.
Quote:

She laid an egg 3 days ago that I saw but hard to tell because she is in with the others. I think she is starting to go broody because she is stealing every egg out in the pen and every time I am out there she is on 2 or mor eggs and I have to take them from her.
Quote:

Okay, well they really do look show quality...I'll consult my family and bug them to let me bid!
Quote:

Quote:
Goodness, I hope she's okay. That's a really scary thing to happen to such a small chicken. Well my brother is just getting into showing poultry and he really liked the fuzzy serama and the red one but I just need to work at a few farms around the area and scrape the funds together as I'm short $15...but I will try
wink.png

No worries, I will be listing more eggs later and lot of forlks here have nice birds and might sell eggs. Its nice if you can find local and dont need them shipped. Good luck!
Quote:
Goodness, I hope she's okay. That's a really scary thing to happen to such a small chicken. Well my brother is just getting into showing poultry and he really liked the fuzzy serama and the red one but I just need to work at a few farms around the area and scrape the funds together as I'm short $15...but I will try
wink.png

WOW, I am in love with those white frizzles & that black silkie hen...Beautiful birds! And I'm not generally one to like seramas, you've got some great stock there
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom