UPDATE 3/24/10 mrs. red is making another nest.due to kindle 4/3-4/9.

Nice pictures! I think you have got the right idea. I am sure your rabbit lives a very happy life. Our rabbit would probably love that lifestyle.

Great pics, Cole. You said you have been doing this for years...it works for you and is very interesting to see them like this. Keep up the good work. We are enjoying the pics very much.

Cute pics! I don't care what you do with your rabbits..they're your rabbits! Wild rabbits wouldn't be any better off IMO. I like the natural environment you have for yours
smile.png

My uncle had old neighbors who had ducks, chickens, rabbits, and goats all together and they did fine. The doe rabbits would make nest and have babies and they were fine, nothing bothered them. I think your bunnies will be safe with the chickens, she seems like she will be a good protective mother, best wishes.

well the odds are the OP has already lost litters, I think everyone who has breed rabbits has. I know I have lost litters for tons of reason's that have nothing to do with chickens. It's all part of life and learning, the point is to have fun doing so.

Awesome pics! I'm sure that your bunnies are so VERY happy to be able to hop around and not be stuck in TINY cages 24/7... I think that you are doing a great job!!
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom