**Update, My old cat...He's gone.

You've been a wonderful "mom" to Fresco and given him a loving home for a long time. Try to take a little comfort in that, and just keep him comfortable. The Rainbow bridge is just another beginning- I'll light a candle to help him see the way when you let us know he's ready. :aww

Just letting you know my buddy is gone. Thank you all for your kind words.

Love in Christ,
Gretchen

hugs.gif

Awfully sad that Fresco passed on but you seem to have wonderful memories of him.
I still miss my Harvey who died a few years ago. We knew he was dying and he went off and died somewhere alone. We had him for 16 years and the kids still talk about him. He would come and see us when we were sad and let the kids dress him up or rock him whenever they wanted.
Funny how our pets touch us. Fresco sounds like he was a work of art at touching your family.

Hi Gretchen - I'm so sorry you lost your old friend. These pets do become our friends, don't they? I lost my old cat a week ago. I knew his time was coming and sat with him while he died. When we buried him the next morning our GSD, Rex, sat by his grave, in guard mode, for most of the morning so I believe that other animals morn the passing of their furry friends as well.

JoesGrave.jpg

Take peace and comfort in knowing you gave him a loving home and safe, secure life.

Monique

Back
Top Bottom