Update NEW PICS ON 10/11/09~COME LQQK -The baby is HERE - WOOO HOOO!!

Well, nothing much happening here !!! Guess i'll try to go to bed !!!! Its so hard to sleep..... Will update in the morning (unless I have good news during the night)

Night all, talk to you soon....
frow.gif

Every time someone writes a new post...my e-mail pops up with "The baby is coming...." ANd I freak...then I remember that's the title of your post...
lau.gif
I hope you have a very restful nights sleep...you may need it!
wink.png

Quote:
Yes, a boy also.... It must be that time of year for boys everyone in my class was having a boy and a friend of mine just had a boy !!!

BOY'S EVERYWHERE !!!!

Well, I'm still here..... Didn't wake up in labor..... Woke up about 10 times to pee but no labor !!!! SOON, SOON !!!!!
barnie.gif

What shall we all talk about today ??

Quote:
Yes, a boy also.... It must be that time of year for boys everyone in my class was having a boy and a friend of mine just had a boy !!!

BOY'S EVERYWHERE !!!!

Boy for me, too, but not until Spring! :)

However, four babies just born to friends were all girls! hehe Neighbor is due with a boy this month, as is a good friend. The boys seem to be taking over on my due date boards.

GOOD LUCK!
big_smile.png

Quote:

BOY'S EVERYWHERE !!!!

Boy for me, too, but not until Spring! :)

However, four babies just born to friends were all girls! hehe Neighbor is due with a boy this month, as is a good friend. The boys seem to be taking over on my due date boards.

GOOD LUCK!
big_smile.png

CONGRATS on the baby you have coming !!!!!! Just found out last night you were having a baby also !!!!!

Is this your first ??

ETA: oppps, just looked at your sig line, this is your 5th ?? WOW !!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom